Saturday, June 4, 2016

If you cut in line, you are a terrible person.

What the hell is wrong with people? In the past two weeks I have had THREE people butt in front of me in a line up. The thing is, I don't usually even know what's happening. I think cutting in line is one of the rudest things you can do. I sort of just stand there and assess the situation like "Is this happening? Were they here before me? This cant be happening." But it is. IT FREAKING IS. Just walks right in front of me and starts paying for stuff at the counter. I don't say anything because I'm not one to cause a scene but I do scrunch my face up and give them the death eye.
Sometimes I know its an accident, a mom has screaming children and is rushing around and in that case I don't really care. Shit happens. Its an accident. But when you INTENTIONALLY walk in front of me, you're an asshole.
If someone asked to go ahead of me, I probably wouldn't mind. If I'm buying a bunch of crap and the person behind me has one item, I offer them to go ahead of me because I HAVE MANNERS. Cutting ahead is not cool. You look like a douche. I'm secretly praying that something bad happens to you for your lack of common decency. You obviously think your time is more important. God forbid you have to obey the social construct of purchasing items!
So, if you plan on cutting in line DON'T. If you do, you are a terrible person and I hope something really bad happens to you.
Well...not REALLY bad...but bad...like getting a flat tire and being forced to WAIT FOR A TOW TRUCK THAT DECIDES TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAD AN ACCIDENT AFTER YOU CALLED THEM FORCING YOU TO HAVE SOMEONE CUT AHEAD OF YOU.
That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment